Deadline: 12th September 2022
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||Aftersales Part Analyst|
|Line Manager:||Aftersales Parts Manager|
|Standard Working Hours:||37.50 hours per week, Monday to Friday inclusive, hybrid working|
|Holiday:||25 days + bank holidays|
|Benefits:||Company Pension Scheme, Health Scheme (BUPA), Life Cover, EAP (employee assistance programme), Free Beverages, Discounted Gym Membership, Discounted Eyewear and Free Eye Test, Ride to Work Scheme, Electric Car Charging, Free Parking On-site.|
We are currently recruiting a an Aftersales Part Analyst to join the Aftersales department at our headquarters in Shoreham-By-Sea.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
2. JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 JOB FUNCTION
- Working within the Aftersales department, the Aftersales Parts Analysts will be responsible for overseeing sales orders placed to ensure timely distribution of Aftersales parts and rigging to our distributor network. This will involve administering orders, maintaining service kit set up and Aftersales BOMs, communicating with distributors on order status and resolving parts queries by liaising with internal departments including engineering, material control, distribution, and quality
2.2 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the process to ensure revenue & contribution targets are met
- Ensuring an accurate and timely flow of orders and information between Distributors and Cox
- Co-ordination of parts supply and logistics to provide an optimised supply time and in turn reduce end users time out of the water.
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service
- Resolving parts queries and giving order status updates
- Provide accurate reporting of actual/forecast figures of orders for KPI reporting
- Update service kit BOMs and review engineering changes for their effect on the Aftersales department
- Build inter-departmental relationships to achieve common goals.
- Liaise with regional/international colleagues to understand their challenges
3.1 PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Well-presented and strong ambassador of the brand values
- Ability to ensure day to day operational objectives are met in a dynamic and growing business
- A team player who is willing to support others and adopt a flexible approach
- Ability to maintain the very highest levels of attention to detail even when under pressure
4. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- OEM Automotive industry or Aftersales parts supply experience desirable
- Experienced in logistics, delivery services and bill of material administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to balance and prioritise workload to deliver excellent levels of customer service
- Proactive and flexible mindset
- Able to understand bills of material and engineering change processes
- Good understanding of global distribution challenges (legislation etc.)
- Nurture and maintain good working relationships with distributers, colleagues, and third-party companies.
- Have strong IT skills – proficient in the use of Microsoft office programs and have skills and experience
- Ability to follow complex procedures in a safe and accurate manner.
- Experience of working on maritime powertrain and control systems.
- Experience of Epicor or Teamcenter platform.
- Fluent in a second language – Spanish, Mandarin, German desirable
Why Cox Powertrain?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry