Deadline: 4th October 2022
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Line Manager:||Logistics Manager|
|Holiday:||25 days + bank holidays|
|Benefits:||Company Pension Scheme, EAP (employee assistance programme), Free Beverages, Work Uniform, Discounted Gym Membership, Discounted Eye-wear and Free Eye Test, Ride to Work Scheme, Electric Car Charging, Free Parking On-site.|
We are currently recruiting an Logistics Coordinator to join the Logistics department at our headquarters in Shoreham-By-Sea.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
2. JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To planning and schedule worldwide inbound and outbound shipments of raw material provisions, marine engines and spares by road, air and sea freight, to UK, EU, US, Latin America and APAC – Including coordination of Ex Works collections.
- Coordinate point between sales and Cox Warehouse
- To monitor the progression of shipments, report the distributors, and liaise with the freight forwarders to ensure the transports are running to schedule.
- To update the corresponding departments about the progress of inbound orders of raw material and coordinate delivery times with Cox warehouse.
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Issuing reports.
- To completed documentation to the required standard and ensure that the procedure for control of documents is followed.
- Goal driven
4. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven and extensive experience in global Logistics & Customs Formalities.
- Background in Dangerous goods Air, Sea & Road desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Able to work under challenging and diversifying deadlines.
- Knowledge in incoterms.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Engineering and Manufacturing background.
- Marine background.
Why Cox Powertrain?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry