Deadline: 30th August 2022
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 Position summary
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Permanent
LINE MANAGER: Regional Director
We are currently recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to join the Sales and Marketing Department.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
2.0 Job Function & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing new opportunities, exceeding sales targets, and delivering fantastic customer service. You will do this through knowing your distributors, knowing your market and driving adherence to class leading standards.
- Exceed annual revenue and margin sales targets, in line with company expectations.
- Create, and deliver against, a strategic territory sales plan, developing new opportunities, driving sales, and exceeding company expectations.
- Manage and regularly visit distributors/dealers as well as key customer accounts, ranging from boat builders to large end user customers, with the aim of maximising sales opportunities.
- Use sales analysis tools to track distributor performance, develop insight into boat builder opportunities and maximise regional sales performance.
- Conduct sales demonstrations, deliver technical product training and, where applicable, provide technical sales support on a diverse marine product portfolio of new and existing suppliers.
- Conduct regular site visits to distributors and dealers including site visit reporting, annual auditing and regular compliance to standards review
- Work cross functionally, along with other departments, and demonstrate excellent teamwork, problem solving skills and initiative to help us deliver a world class customer service offering.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our market segment, our customers, and our suppliers. Nurturing partnerships and working closely with others is key to our success.
- Compile regular customer and sales analysis reports and make supplier and product recommendations from market feedback
- Represent our Company at Trade Exhibitions and Boat Shows
- Your ability to be flexible, adaptable, and open to new challenges that come with the role will be critical to our joint success.
3.0 Skills and experience
- Have experience in sales & account management
- Possess strong marine sector knowledge or a technical sales background with boating experience
- Are comfortable managing, building, and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met
- Strive to provide excellent customer service
- Thrive on new challenges and are a natural problem solver
- Are action-oriented, extremely well organized and can multitask effectively
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Have experience presenting to large audiences
- Are motivated by achieving and exceeding targets, demonstrating a winning attitude
Why Cox Powertrain?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry