Deadline: 16th December 2022
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
JOB TITLE: Sales Planning Analyst
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Permanent
LINE MANAGER: Head of Commercial Operations
We are currently recruiting a Sales Planning Analyst to join the Sales and Marketing Department. This is an exciting appointment that will generate promising career prospects for the right candidate.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
Job Function & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing the sales planning and reporting processes for Cox Powertrain.
- Own and manage the monthly cycle of sales planning processes. This requires consolidation of year to date performance and creation of a forward looking forecasts
- Cross functional planning with production, regional teams and finance using the COX S&OP processes and framework
- Own and manage the monthly cycle of global sales reporting and performance KPI’s
- Provide sales planning and reporting support to the global regional teams
- Own and manage global sales targets and scorecards for all regions and sub regions
- Co-ordination of the annual budget planning process
- Preparation and maintenance of the long-term business plan for commercial departments
- Reporting on segment share performance and distribution
- Consolidation of data from multiple sources to build a holistic overview of performance – specifically combining sales performance with aftersales and financial metrics for each distributor
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis and reports to provide insight into current business issues
- Preparation of board reports and all staff meeting content in powerpoint
Skills and experience
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- Excellent data management skills
- Knowledge of sales KPI’s and business processes
- Well developed business analysis skills and thorough understanding of financial indicators
- Are comfortable managing, building, and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met
- Strive to provide excellent customer service
- Thrive on new challenges and are a natural problem solver
- Are action-oriented, extremely well organized and can multitask effectively
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Have experience presenting
- Are motivated by achieving and exceeding targets, demonstrating a winning attitude
Why Cox Powertrain?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry