Deadline: 27th September 2022
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||Stock and Inventory Controller|
|Line Manager:||Materials Control & Logistics Manager|
|Salary Range:||£DOE, with an on-call allowance|
|Holiday:||25 days + bank holidays|
|Benefits:||Company Pension Scheme, Health Scheme (BUPA), Life Cover, EAP (employee assistance programme), Free Beverages, Discounted Gym Membership, Discounted Eyewear and Free Eye Test, Ride to Work Scheme, Electric Car Charging, Free Parking On-site.|
We are currently recruiting a Stock and inventory controller to join the stored and logistics departments at our headquarters in Shoreham-By-Sea.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
2. JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage and maintain stock accuracy for onsite and offsite COX inventory.
- Where necessary analyse and review any inaccuracies for onsite and offsite COX inventory.
- To support and review daily cycle counts data.
- To ensure FIFO is maintained throughout all workflows.
- Support lead for any non-conforming or Obsolete Stock
- Support lead for any new part revisions.
- Support lead for Quality assigned inventory.
- Inventory is stored and packaged conforming to contracted specification.
- Where necessary, to review physical stock positioning & pick efficiency.
- To lead, police and report any non-conforming stock movements.
- To support internal and external stock audits.
2.2 BEHAVIORAL STANDARDS
- Goal orientated
- Strong attention to detail
3. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven extensive experience in Warehouse Disciplines.
- Previous experience with inventory management.
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Analytical & methodical with Data.
- Strong logical and clear-thinking individual.
- Strong written, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with Epicor.
- Understanding of COSH regulations.
- Understanding of Dangerous Goods storage and segregation
Why Cox Powertrain?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry