Deadline: 4th August 2022
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||Stores Operative|
|Line Manager:||Materials Control & Logistics Manager|
|Standard Working Hours:||40 hours per week, Monday to Friday inclusive|
|Salary Range:||£12.10 per Hour, Depending on Experience|
|Holiday:||25 days + bank holidays|
|Benefits:||Company Pension Scheme, EAP (employee assistance programme), Free Beverages, Work Uniform, Discounted Gym Membership, Discounted Eye-wear and Free Eye Test, Ride to Work Scheme, Electric Car Charging, Free Parking On-site.|
We are currently recruiting for a Stores Operative to join the Cox Warehouse department at our headquarters in Shoreham-By-Sea.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
2. JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picking & transacting parts to Cox’s Production Line.
- Ensuring all line locations for fill daily demand.
- Locating of stock, reporting line shortages, assisting with stock counts.
- Supporting Goods inwards and locating of stock.
- Assisting with daily cycle counts.
- Supporting production on daily requirements.
- Support where required for outbound loading & despatch.
- Working to teams KPI’s to control processes and key materials
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment.
2.2 BEHAVIOURAL STANDARDS
- Goal orientated
- Attention to detail
3. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in warehouse and stores operations.
- Full, clean driving licence is essential
- Current Counterbalance forklift Truck licence.
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Physically fit to undertake the role
- Careful and can-do attitude with a good work ethic
Why Cox Powertrain?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry