Deadline: 31st August 2021
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing and Communications|
|Line Manager:||Chief Commercial Officer|
|Holiday Entitlement:||25 days per annum|
|Benefits:||Company Pension Scheme, Health Scheme (BUPA), Life Cover, EAP (employee assistance programme), Free Beverages, Discounted Gym Membership, Discounted Eye-wear and Free Eye Test, Ride to Work Scheme, Electric Car Charging, Free Parking On-site.|
We are currently recruiting a Head of Marketing and Communications to join the Sales and Marketing Department at our headquarters in Shoreham-By-Sea.
2.0 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and execute the marketing and communication strategy for Cox
- Manage the marketing team to ensure the marketing strategy is delivered effectively through all marketing channels.
- Oversee research, strategies, planning, creation and management of company advertisement campaigns.
- Oversee brand management and ideation.
- Oversee asset and content creation.
- Manage the Cox brand ensuring it is represented correctly by employees, distributors and dealers.
- Define and maintain a messaging matrix, ensuring all external communications are in line with this.
- Work with the Communications Manager to define a content plan to roll out across all marketing channels.
- Work with the Cox team in each Region to ensure that the global distribution network is actively marketing the Cox brand
- Manage and develop end user digital tools including the end user app and the Salesforce community platform.
- Oversee Events and Exhibitions Management.
- Produce regular reporting on marketing strategy and make improvements where needed.
- Manage of trademarking and copyrighting for Cox brands.
- Manage approved market research projects.
- Physically map out the customer engagement journey, end-to-end, identifying when, where and how the customer’s perception of conception Cox is formed.
- Identify areas within this framework for improvement, documenting areas of improvement, transforming data into knowledge to allow the organisation to take decisions.
- Develop a clear framework to monitor customer satisfaction/brand reputation within the industry and conduct regular assessments of these, including social listening.
- Excellent communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Excellent management, organisation and people skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and under time pressure
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial & pro-active
- Confidence engaging with stakeholders and external parties
4.0 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience working within marketing, with 3+ years within a leadership role
- A degree education in English, Marketing or other relevant field
- Demonstrate experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies
- Demonstrate business growth via effective marketing strategy
- Ability to alter strategies and campaigns based on company requirements
- Ability to interpret data and formulate into a monthly report
- Knowledge of different marketing channels including digital, communications and events
- Previous Senior Management experience
- Experience working with a product on a global level
- Experience in the marine industry
- Experience in working through a distributor/dealer network
WHY COX POWERTRAIN?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry
ABOUT COX POWERTRAIN
Cox Powertrain is a privately owned engineering company based in Shoreham by Sea. Cox have spent the past decade developing a ground-breaking new engine, supported by £120m of private investment, for marine industry which is disrupting the global marine market. Cox Powertrain have over 150 permanent employees, with strong connections with the automotive industry.
The core engine module is a V8, 4-stroke turbo charged diesel with a capacity of 4.4ltr litres that delivers up to 300 hp (224kW) per module. Principal beneﬁts are increased responsiveness combined with reduced size, mass and parts count when compared with conventional diesels of similar power output and improved fuel efficiency and storage safety compared to gasoline engines of similar power output.