Deadline: 31st August 2021
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||In House Recruiter|
|Employment Status:||Temporary Contract (1-3 Months)|
|Line Manager:||Head of HR|
|Location:||Working from Home|
|Standard Working Hours:||39 hours per week, Monday to Friday inclusive|
|Holiday Entitlement:||25 days per annum, plus bank holidays|
|Benefits:||Company Pension Scheme, EAP (employee assistance programme), Free Beverages, Work Uniform, Discounted Gym Membership, Discounted Eye-wear and Free Eye Test, Ride to Work Scheme, Electric Car Charging, Free Parking On-site.|
We have an opening for a temporary Recruiter to join our HR department, to support our current growth. As a Recruiter, you will be reporting to the Head of HR, as a part of a small, dynamic team. Successful candidate will present experience in recruitment cycle, arranging interviews and administration of the process. We are looking for motivated individual, with great communication skills and ability to prioritise.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
2.0 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Recruitment in-box
- Receive recruitment requests and ensure the recruitment process is followed
- Assist with writing job descriptions
- Place the job advert / recruitment campaign – using on-line resources
- Receive job applications and evaluate their applications against the JD
- Short list, organise and book interviews for the hiring manager
- Ensure the candidates are kept up to date with the stages of the interview
- Administration of the recruitment process
- Update the organisation charts
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by Management
- Polite and responsive
- Can do approach
4.0 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong evidence of success and a proven track record in recruitment
- Experience with writing JDs
- Experience with working in a face paced environment
- Experience of working as in-house recruiter
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in an Engineering environment
- Experience of working for a business with a headcount of approximately 150
- Tensor HR
WHY COX POWERTRAIN?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry.
ABOUT COX POWERTRAIN
Cox Powertrain is a privately owned engineering company based in Shoreham by Sea. Cox have spent the past decade developing a ground-breaking new engine, supported by £120m of private investment, for marine industry which is disrupting the global marine market. Cox Powertrain have over 150 permanent employees, with strong connections with the automotive industry.
The core engine module is a V8, 4-stroke turbo charged diesel with a capacity of 4.4ltr litres that delivers up to 300 hp (224kW) per module. Principal beneﬁts are increased responsiveness combined with reduced size, mass and parts count when compared with conventional diesels of similar power output and improved fuel efficiency and storage safety compared to gasoline engines of similar power output.