Deadline: 1st October 2021
*** STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
1.0 POSITION SUMMARY
|Job Title:||Network Development Manager|
|Line Manager:||Head of Sales|
|Standard Working Hours:||37.5 per week|
|Salary Range:||£ Dependant on experience|
|Holiday Entitlement:||25 days per annum|
|Benefits:||Company Pension Scheme, Health Scheme (BUPA), Life Cover, EAP (employee assistance programme), Free Beverages, Discounted Gym Membership, Discounted Eyewear and Free Eye Test, Ride to Work Scheme, Electric Car Charging, Free Parking On-site.|
We are currently recruiting a Network Development Manager to join the Sales department at our headquarters in Shoreham-By-Sea.
Over the last 13 years, Cox Powertrain have been on a mission to deliver a revolutionary new concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines with their market revolutionising CXO300. Since 2007, Cox has successfully raised over £120 million of private investment, to bring the outboard from a dream to a reality. Having begun production in May 2020, the CXO300 is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
2.0 JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 JOB FUNCTION
The role of the Network Manager is responsible for both distributor and dealer network development strategies and procedures. The individual will have responsibility for appointments, terminations, improvements and the general day to day management of the process, in order to ensure productive relationships and efficient and seamless operation of the global distribution network.
Working with both management and regional teams, this position will drive positive change in the dynamic between OEM and distributor, ensuring long standing and profitable business partnerships
2.2 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the CCO, and Head of Sales in conjunction with regional managers to develop and manage global distribution network to drive profitability and growth in accordance with company targets.
- Design and delivery of global strategic roadmap for network performance.
- Work with the
- Access, encourage, and replace distributors as appropriate.
- Develop and implement a performance improvement programme for underperforming distributors.
- Carry out regular performance benchmarking.
- Actively manage and negotiate distribution contracts.
- Develop distributor standards and performance compliance and measurements (Data insight, Audit).
- Identify, evaluate and propose new market opportunities.
- Refine the onboarding process, including development, distribution and documentation of process, procedures, legal documents and business management.
- Maintain network legal compliance and ensure policies are up to date and adhered to
- Sales Planning Manager to assess and analyse market potential.
3.1 BEHAVIOURAL STANDARDS
Entrepreneurial, resourceful, persuasive, resilient.
4.0 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relevant experience in sales and business development.
- Network management experience (Automotive/Marine preferred).
- Exceptional communication and presentational skills.
- Proven leader with strong ability to influence.
- Multilingual skills an advantage
WHY COX POWERTRAIN?
With a global reach of over 100 territories, you will be joining a business that puts innovation at the forefront of everything we do and aim to be leaders in our field. To achieve this, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry!
ABOUT COX POWERTRAIN
Cox Powertrain is a privately owned engineering company based in Shoreham by Sea. Cox have spent the past decade developing a ground-breaking new engine, supported by £120m of private investment, for marine industry which is disrupting the global marine market. Cox Powertrain have over 150 permanent employees, with strong connections with the automotive industry.
The core engine module is a V8, 4-stroke turbo charged diesel with a capacity of 4.4ltr litres that delivers up to 300 hp (224kW) per module. Principal beneﬁts are increased responsiveness combined with reduced size, mass and parts count when compared with conventional diesels of similar power output and improved fuel efficiency and storage safety compared to gasoline engines of similar power output.